Need a professional to look at your résumé?
You've come to the right place! I know what recruiters and scanners look for. Let me help you get recruiters' attention and land interviews!
(what happens in the interview(s) is up to you though)
Note: If you're looking for a template, I have one available for download on my website in Word format. See: mvxt.me/resources
How This Works:
- Purchase my résumé review service. You'll get a PDF with detailed instructions -> make sure you read it!
- Follow the instructions in the PDF and send me an email with the required info.
- I will reply acknowledging receipt of your résumé or let you know if I have problems accessing it.
- Once I have a working copy of your résumé, the countdown starts and I review your résumé and respond. What I respond with and in how long depends on the tier you select (see below).
- You make adjustments I suggest to your résumé.
- You apply to jobs with your update résumé and land interviews.
Guarantees & Notes:
- Satisfaction guaranteed, or I'll refund you!
- If I can't get back to you within the timeframes I designate below, I will let you know (sometimes I'm busy with business trips). If my suggested timeline doesn't work for you, I will refund you.
- Note: I reserve the right to turn down a job at any time, for any reason (in which case I would also refund you). This rarely happens though.
- Text Review: You send me your résumé. I get back to you with an annotated Google Docs page w/ comments, highlights, and suggestions. Turnaround time: 2 days. It's up to you to implement the changes I suggest.
- Video Review: You send me your résumé. I get back to you with an annotated Google Docs page w/ comments, highlights, and suggestions, as well as a short Loom clip (< 5 mins) talking through my points and making suggestions, showing examples, etc. Turnaround time: 7 days. It's up to you to implement the changes I suggest.
What This Is Not:
- Full Résumé Service - At this time I do not have the required capacity to fully write and design your résumé for you. It is up to you to implement the changes I suggest.